drop in sexual health clinic camden - Watch her highness online dating
And Melanie said she feared that was the end for Molly.
However, a ray of hope came as the youngster pulled through the coma.
After a further 24 hours in intensive care, she made a miraculously quick, full recovery but remained a "medical mystery".
But Melanie says the mental wounds aren't so easy to see - or heal."She's back to her old self. But she tends not to talk about it - she says 'I don't want to talk about that any more'."I know the worst didn't happen, but I look at Molly when she goes to bed at night and think 'what if...'. I've never experienced anything like that in my life." Toxicology experts at the hospital tested the beads and initially failed to find any harmful chemicals.
But now more reports have come to light, doctors at James Cook say it is "highly likely" Molly's life was put at risk by the toy's potent Gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB) chemical coating.
Mrs Henderson added: "When this came to light we were absolutely flabbergasted.
It all clicked into place."It's a toy all parents buy which is bought in all innocence.
A five-year-old girl slipped into a coma after putting toy beads containing a date rape drug into her mouth.